Its that time of year again! Yep that’s right…it’s time to start thinking festive thoughts and get planning for the Christmas season! I know it seems far too early, but it’ll be sneaking up on us before we know it.
I am so excited to be holding Christmas wreath workshops again this year. Come and join me in my garden studio at my home in Southbourne for a super festive few hours where I will teach you step by step how to make your very own gorgeous Christmas wreath for your front door. All materials are provided, along with lots of delicious festive drinks and treats. See below for the dates and further booking info.
I absolutely loved last year. I met so many fantastic people and we had so much fun creating some seriously incredible wreaths. Check out these fab images from Helen Strong Photography…they bring back some amazing festive memories! Thank you Helen x
- Wednesday 27th November – 6:30pm to 9:30pm – 3 spaces
- Friday 29th November – 10am to 1pm – SOLD OUT
- Monday 2nd December – 6:30pm to 9:30pm – SOLD OUT
- Thursday 5th December – 10am to 1pm – SOLD OUT
- Saturday 7th December – 11am to 2pm – SOLD OUT
- Sunday 8th December – 10am to 1pm – SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 11th December – 6:30pm to 9:30pm – 3 spaces
- Saturday 14th December – 11am to 2pm – 3 spaces
There is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 people per workshop.
Further slots may be available for groups during the week. Please contact me for availability.
Price – £45 per person, to include all materials and festive drinks and treats.
Hope to see lots of you there! I can’t wait!
ps) And don’t worry, if you can’t make a workshop I will of course be taking orders for handmade Christmas wreaths. These will be £40 each and available for delivery from the 1st December. Further details will follow in November.